Toothbrush Holder Wall Mounted - No Drill Powerful Suction Cup
Toothbrush Holder - Vacuum System for Bathroom and Kitchen
TBM began as a household company over recent years ago with a core goal in mind—to offer innovative storage products for the home.
It is the market leading in suction cup of bathroom accessories and kitchen accessories. The suction cup has features of water proof, oil resistance, cold and hot resistance. Modern design looks stunning with any bathroom & kitchen decor.
TBM strives to make everyday living easier with innovative products designed to help people organize and enhance their home with style.
1 second installation
SLEEK & COMPACT DESIGN
The suction cup is made of natural rubber, ensures secure fixation and long operation time. The quality of the materials is verified by numerous tests in our laboratory.
"Just a Click"
No drilling, No screws, No holes, No glue, No tools needed to apply the suction cup toothbrush holder. Simply choose a smooth surface, take off the protective cover and push the board "PUSH" hard until you hear "PUFF", ONE second to complete the installation.
- 1. Clean the wall and keep it dry.
- 2. Press the hooks to the wall firmly until you hear a sound "Bo".
Durable Home Organizer
POWERFUL & DURABLE
The Suction Cup with bionic design of octopus tentacles ensures strong suction and MAX Holding 5 kg, toothbrush storage with thicken plastic can stick sturdy for years after installation without any concerns.
Hollow design for drainage and completely water resistant and moisture proof.
Suitable for use in bathroom, kitchen, living room, etc. It can easily store kitchen utensils and bathroom accessories.
Super Durable and Sturdy
- Clean the mounting surface thoroughly.
- Install the hook with the holder box and then peel off the protective film.
- Press hard on the "PUSH" logo with your palm until see an obvious distance change between the hook pad and the applying surface or hearing a weak sound of "puff".
- Check the suction power and just have you own DIY usage.
How to Reuse:
- Please use a credit card to remove the suction cup.
- Before re-installation, wash the suction cup pad with warm water then blow dry it with hair dryer or air dry it.
- Suction works best on ceramic tile, glass, mirror, stainless steel, acrylic, plastic, laminate and any non-porous smooth surfaces.
- Suction will not work over grout lines or on porous surfaces, such as: wood, porcelain, marble, wallpaper, natural stones such as traverses, painted wall & any surface that is bumpy, etc..